OPEN FOR PUBLIC ACCESS
Welcome back! We're excited to see you again. While curbside pick-up & virtual programs still remain available, all ORLA locations are open for public access as of Monday, February 15th. For your safety & the safety of our staff, some service changes have taken place.
Curbside Pick-Up FAQs
Since browsing inside the library is unavailable right now, it can be difficult to figure out what you’d like to borrow. Here are a couple ways you can select your library materials during Curbside Pick-Up:
- Search our Online Catalog – Searching the catalog will tell you what items we have, what ORLA location they belong to, & whether they are currently available. If you see an item you’d like, you can place a hold on it or call the library.
- Call the Library – Can’t search our catalog? No problem! Give your local branch a call & we’ll be happy to help you find items you’re looking for. If you’re unsure of what you want, we can even give you some recommendations based on what you like to read or watch!
Not sure where to begin when it comes to scheduling a Pick-Up? Here are a couple ways you can schedule a Curbside Pick-Up:
- Place Holds on the Online Catalog – Once you’re logged in* to your online account, you have the ability to place holds on items you’d like to check out. When your item is available, you’ll receive an email or text prompting you to call the library to schedule a pick-up, OR the library will call YOU to schedule a pick-up (depending on your notification settings). *When logging in to your account, your PIN is usually set to the last 4 digits of the phone number you provided us with!
- Call the Library – Can’t log in to your account? No problem! Give your local branch a call & we’ll be happy to help you find items you’re looking for. If you’re unsure of what you want, we can even give you some recommendations based on what you like to read or watch! We’ll place the items on hold for you & schedule a pick-up when your items are ready.
Did you know you can still receive printing, faxing, copying, and scanning services curbside? Here’s how:
- Printing – You can email your prints to email@example.com & call the library. We’ll confirm that we received your prints & schedule a time with you to pick them up.
- Faxing, Copying, & Scanning – Call the library to let us know which service you’ll need. We’ll schedule a time with you to come by. A staff member will meet you at you car & pick up your documents to complete the service for you inside of the building.
Need a refresher on how to search the catalog, log in to your account, & place holds? Watch our tutorials!
Print, Fax, Copy & Scan Services Using Curbside Pick-Up
All ORLA locations are also now offering remote print, fax, copy, and scan services. To print, send your documents to us via email by clicking the button below. Then, please give your local branch a call to schedule a curbside pick-up appointment so that you may pay & receive your prints. To fax, copy or scan, call your local branch to schedule a curbside pick-up appointment– a staff member will come out to your car to complete the service inside for you.
Take-and-Make & Virtual Programs Available
Our staff have been working hard to bring you both take-and-make kits (while supplies last!) & virtual programs that you can access from home. All virtual programs, including Storytime, Crafts, STEM activities, & more are available 24/7 by clicking below. Call your local branch for more information on take-and-make kits & availability.Virtual Programs
COVID-19 Vaccination Appointments to Open for All on April 19
Pennsylvania’s Vaccine Task Force announced a timeline to open COVID-19 vaccination appointments to all Pennsylvanians by April 19th, 2021. Currently, all workers in four targeted industries (law enforcement, firefighters, grocery store workers and food and agriculture workers) can schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine. On Monday, April 5th 2021, anyone who is a member of Phase 1B can schedule their appointment. Starting on Monday, April 12th 2021, those who are a member of Phase 1C can schedule their appointment. Finally, on Monday, April 19th 2021, any Pennsylvanian who wants the vaccine can call to schedule their appointment. Check to see if you are eligible yet by using the PA Your Turn tool.
VENANGO COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
As the COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues in Pennsylvania, it’s important to know when you are eligible to receive it & where you can receive it. The Venango County Chamber of Commerce has been working diligently to update the residents of Venango County on the phases of the vaccine rollout & available vaccine locations. Check to see if you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine & where you can receive it by visiting their website below.
UPMC NORTHWEST HOSPITAL
Additionally, UPMC Northwest Hospital is beginning to take appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations. You can schedule an appointment using their online portal below, or by calling (844) 876-2822. They ask that you please use the online portal if possible in order to keep phone lines open for those who need it.